Being away from home is a great worry for pet owners. How can you be sure that your cattery is providing the best environment for your cat? Will she get enough exercise and the right diet? Cats that are left alone at home may decide to “move house” when their pet parents are away. Now you can entrust your cat to animal health professionals that will ensure all its needs are met while you’re away.
WHAT WE OFFER
- All our boarders receive TLC in excess with plenty of love and cuddles to go around.
- The cattery is fully air-conditioned so the cats are always comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- We use premium cat food (Royal Canin) for all the cats staying with us, however if your cat is fussy or has special diet requirements we can feed food provided by you at no extra charge.
- We have Feliway (a relaxing pheromone diffusor) running within the cattery to keep all our furry friends happy and relaxed!
- We are open 7 days a week for drop-off and pick-up (excluding public holidays). Please refer to our opening hours.
- We are able to administer any medications or treatments you cat may require during its stay with us. Any medications should be provided with clear instructions for their administration. Please note that extra charges apply.
- Price is $36.00 per night per cat. You are welcome to visit our facilities before booking with us. Please contact us at (02) 9428 3375 to arrange a visit.
How much does it cost?
Our rate is $36 per night per cat
Does my cat need anything before boarding?
All cats must be up-to-date with their vaccinations, worming and flea treatment. If needed these can be arranged through the clinic by calling 94283375. If your cats vaccination was administered elsewhere we will require a vaccination certificate.
Do dogs have access to the boarding?
No, the cat boarding is completely separate to the hospital and dogs are not able to access it.
Do you provide food?
Yes, we provide all meals and generally use Royal Canin. We also have plenty of tasty treats such as tuna or tinned food for our fussy visitors.
Can I see the facilities before booking?
Yes, we welcome visits please call the clinic to arrange one on 94283375
PLEASE NOTE THAT We are unable to board kittens who have not completed a primary vaccination course or undesexed cats over five (5) months of age.
For the detail orientated here are our full Terms and Conditions.